graphing calculator and multiple function plotter
graphing calculator and multiple function plotter, with support for standard algebraic functions in the Cartesian plane. Features include fast, accurate graphing and full mouse zoom and pan support. Additionally, there are many graphing tools available, such as tracing a function, finding a root, finding the derivative, etc..
Remember, your mobile device has limited memory and processing power. Be kind to it! (Keep your function simple...)
Some graphs to try
The grapher will accept any of the following functions (use the notation shown):
- Straight lines: (like 3x - 2)
- Polynomials: (like x^3 + 3x^2 - 5x + 2)
- Any of the trigonometric functions: sin(x), cos(x/2), tan(2x), csc(3x), sec(x/4), cot(x)
- The inverse trigonometric functions: arcsin(x), arccos(x), arctan(x), arccsc(x), arcsec(x), arccot(x)
- Exponential (e^x) and logarithm (ln(x) for natural log and log(x) for log base 10)
- Absolute value: use "abs" like this: abs(x)
- The hyperbolic functions and their inverses: sinh(x), cosh(x), tanh(x), arcsinh(x), arccosh(x), arctanh(x)
- Sign (1 if the sign is positive, ?1 if the sign of the function is negative). For example, try sign(sin(x))
- ceiling: ceil(x) and round: round(x)
- square root: sqrt(x)
You can also use any combinations of the above, like "ln(abs(x)".